domingo, julio 01, 2007

Lullaby.

She said, he said. God bless the internet. Yeeeeahh, Internet and holidays, good grades and hot girls. The sun. The sky. Snow. Rented cars. My mums cooking. Nice things. Cool clothes. Hoodies. Girls that actually like me. Diet Coke. Icecream. Snowboarders. Oh....yeah, icecream. Aircrafting. Pen drives. Broadband. C's filled potatoes. Fast buses. Shoes without laces. Optical mouses. Levis. Digital camaras. Pictures. Good memories. Colorful socks. Airplanes. The toasters that make your bread jump. Thongs. HAHAHA. Good movies. Good news. Tight shorts. U mean in girls, RIGHT?? I dont like guys in shorts. Traveling. Maps. Sceneries. I love maps. Rechargable batteries. TV series. I like to find places. Blue ink pens. Lets say maps that you can understand and that work. DVDs. Fuck, what an awesome world...if it wasnt for the rest of it. Haha. Haha. NBA. Naaa. Yeahhh. Stop the music. I love it. Good music. Uhhh I almost forget. Im not music-dependant. SEX!! We almost dont mention it. Good sex, u mean. Any sex.
God bless instant messaging.