lunes, junio 25, 2007

Open road.


Tonight I feel ambitious and so does my foot as it sinks on the pedal. I press it to the floor. We're flying forever bored. And for a moment I love everything that I see and think and feel. I love my broken side view mirror cause its so perfect. Im so perfect, you're so perfect, you're not here. I hear the change in gear. My pile shakes as I hit eighty on the open road. This is an open road song. The night is becokoning although I have nowhere to go but home. Feels good to be alone. With every turn comes a new frame of mind... if I could frame my mind, where would it hang? I crack a window and feel the cool air cleanse my every pore as I pour my poor heart out to a radio song thats patient and willing to listen. My volume drowns it out, but thats ok cause I sound better than him anyway, any day, yeah. My voice is sweet as salt. I search for comfort and Ive found it where Ive found it many times before. Times before can be forgotten.