lunes, mayo 15, 2006

Other side of the world.

I dont have a lot of friends, but at least they are friends I can be proud of.I dont talk much at mornings. I look good in my LEVIS. I dont watch a lot of tv. I am sensitive. I love going to the movies, and i rent A LOT of them as well.
I dont want or need a car. I speak spanish. I speak english. I can speak *some* french. I can be sexy. I can be sweet. I can be a bitch (trust me).
I am a skier. I love pineapple. I like my breakfast with latte, toasts and orange jam. I am the luckiest person for the fact the I got to live in Granby for a while.
I am a more confident being now. I appreciate simple things more. Im more in contact with the person I am and the person I wanna become. I need you to care...I wanna get to know you. You beautiful stranger.

"No voy a llorar, de eso ya me canse! Hoy voy a chillar, voy a andar con mis pies". (Con Mis Manos. Bebe)