jueves, mayo 03, 2007

"I dont care" (aka. Fuck my former title.)

We talked on the phone last night. U said u would see all those stupid movies all over with me. And u made me cry. I dont wanna test your love, cause Im afraid u might fail the questions. I dont want to ask for anything, cause I dont wanna feel let down... I miss being able to be imperfect. I know you are a better person when Im around. Im a happier person when you are around. Todo lo q quiero es simpleza, y es lo único que a vos te sobra. It doesnt matter how many harvest moons it takes. A year, twenty years?
That was not it for the kansas boy and the beach faced girl from down that place.

But before you give an answer think of somewhere you'd rather be. All that I have twenty six dollars and the keys to a Cadillac. All that I know, drive all night go anywhere you wanna go
All that I want and all that I need, All I wanna know is do you wanna come with me?
You deserve more than this packing guilt for a trip. I never thought that I would get this far. Searching for the words to say. Summer wind, desert stars. All of this could be yours. You know it only takes two words and we'll both be on our way. All I wanna know is do you wanna come with me?