sábado, mayo 28, 2005

Fly me to the moon.



Yesterday was my last exam for a couple of weeks. I have tons of paperwork to do and some deadlines, but i feel great about it!!
I´m taking this weekend off and i´ll finally get to catch up with my second fave tv serie LOST (after Dawson´s Creek, of course!), and I have a couple of tapes pending as well.
I´ve always asked myself when does all this end? When is it that you actually grow up and quit watching useless tv, using msn to chat with your pals, listening to silly pop music and stop knowing everything about every A-list Hollywood star? Does it really end? Is it just the way I am?
I guess it happens 2 everyone, but i dont picture myself as an actual grown up. Im drawing this invisible mental line between adolescence and adulthood just after i graduate from college (aka "in less than a year", hopefully!). But Im feeling excited about it. I think I´m gonna keep living here instead of moving back hometown, and i´ll look for another job, and keep studying french for a while. After french, ill learn deutsche! or italiano, or arabic! WHO KNOWS?. I wanna travel all around the world, i wanna be in every city, speak every language, I wanna buy a double chocolate chip frappuccino blended crème from Starbucks, and on top I wanna be Happy!

4 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

i wanna be happy as well. and am sure everybody wants to be REALLY happy.

one question though: how did you know that i was using tagalog in some of my entries? who are you really,,, just asking. :) - diana

lunes, mayo 30, 2005 7:19:00 a. m.  
Blogger diana said...

where did you get the code for the clock? kewlness!!! i want that too in my blog. hahaha,,,

lunes, mayo 30, 2005 7:21:00 a. m.  
Blogger Casandra said...

Easy! i looked for your country on the web and it said you people talk english and tagalog! hehe
I found the clock html somewhere in:
http://www.crashedstar.com/
but i dont remember. give me your email adress and send the code to you so you can paste it on your site! :op

lunes, mayo 30, 2005 11:29:00 a. m.  
Blogger diana said...

ull do that for me? thanks! ur great! its dhermosura@yahoo.com.

martes, mayo 31, 2005 1:09:00 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home